FLORIDA DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE SUMMIT: A CALL TO ACTION
October 15, 2013
St. Petersburg College Allstate Center – St. Petersburg, FL
TIMES: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COST: $25 (Includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks)
Registration is now open! Go to www.ndwa.org and click on the link to register.
If you are concerned about a safe and healthy workplace in Florida, this Drug-Free Workplace Summit is for YOU!
This includes: business owners and managers; industry association representatives; drug-free workplace providers; business development centers; city, county and state administrators; substance abuse prevention, treatment and social service professionals; insurance and legal advisors; entrepreneurs, business investors, concerned consumers…the list goes on and on!
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Substance abuse affects everyone! Learn about the current substance abuse trends and how to address them in the workplace. Find out about emerging drug-testing technology. Identify solutions to meet the needs of employers and employees in your community! Network with community organizations that support and promote safe, healthy work environments and learn how they contribute to a prosperous and thriving community and economy.
Your $25 registration fee includes a continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch, as well as Summit materials!
- The 15 Most Common Employer Mistakes in Addressing Substance Abuse in the Workplace – and How to Avoid Them
- Risk and Liability: The Reality of Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Workplace Drug Testing Trends: Preparing for the Future
- Thinking Out of the Cup: New Technology in Drug Testing
- Employee Substance Use in a Changing World
- What’s in Your Toolbox: Innovative Employer Resources
- Designer Drugs and Natal Care – Effects on the Workplace
- The Ripple Effect: Working With Community Coalitions to Build Your Future Workforce
For more information, please contact Karen Belanger at (727) 828-0211 Ext. 109 or email her at email@example.com.
(Note: If you have difficulty completing the online form, please try using Mozilla Firefox OR print it out and either scan and email it to Karen Belanger at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to her at (727) 828-0212.)